Sunday 27 April 2014

Wonderfully and fearfully made

Psalm 139:14-16


I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,



...1 year has passed since I've shared something.. my heart was cuperating and growing stronger through that period.. my point of view on common things changed a lot and I'm blessed for the new things that I've learned so far.. I know there are much more that I will encounter and experienced.. so I look forward for it.. you've done great little heart.. you've grown stronger and amazingly beautiful.. i'm proud of you.. (^_^) 









4 comments: