Wednesday 20 March 2013

THE DAY THAT MY HEART BEATS AGAIN..


but now its no need to regret.. or feel depressed J now that you’re out of my life I can start building my new heart walls.. I will take down all of those memories that I made with you, all those seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years I spend counting and waiting for you..all of them I am throwing it all away, it’ll take time I know, but I believe I will forget.. forget about that hope.. maybe I’ll remember from time to time those memories, but at that time those feelings and life will be no more.. and I’ll just smile thinking about it.. about how foolish I was, like a little child waiting for a candy to drop from the sky.. at that time my wall will be filled with memories of colours all around me, and I’ll find that one person that God had for me.. J I will find ‘you’ wherever you are.. J

For the first time I feel that I can breath.. really for the first time.. J I’m grateful now that it happened.. now only I can take my heart back and feel life once more.. once more feel it beats inside of me for myself.. beating excitedly wanted to feel the bursting life outside that it never felt before.. all that time that it missed and locked itself up in there with those memories and fake hope.. now I’ve let go.. it starting to beat lively once more… slowly senses are awaken again, can feel, see, taste and hear the world outside.. feel other hearts around me.. everything started to be awaken one by one.. J I feel very happy because I’ve been freed from a decade of heartache and longing.. now its no more.. and I’m free to feel for myself.. now I can be my very best not for anyone else but mainly for myself.. J live for God that is living inside of me.. and be what He wants me to be, truly who I am and will be..


No comments:

Post a Comment