Wednesday 20 March 2013

The UNPREDICTED Day, the day He is MARRIED


love is unexpected..human’s love is unpredictable.. everything that you’ve hoped for just by one look is destroyed… i don’t know what my heart feels does it really hurt or am I just making things up.. or does my mind just wanted me to feel what I should feel… I really don’t know..but one thing that I’m sure of is that I have really hoped for him.. I was always waiting.. always… always… now that I think about it.. I’ve always liked him.. in fact I was in love with him.. from the very start.. From  the beginning.. these memories that are hazy but still those feelings linger deep inside me still.. i wish that this never happened.. I have always love you 'A'.. I always have.. for the past 10 years.. maybe that time we were just kids.. but did you know that it was the first time that I’ve ever felt like this towards someone.. the feeling that you get when you just don’t know why you heart beats strange.. really strange like it has its own mind.. That it suffocates you… have you ever think that what you do to people will build memories… I remember them all 'A'.. all.. every single damn thing that you’ve done to me… everything 'A'.. everything… I waited and waited.. till it hurt so much , untill my heart ache so much, I feel that its tearing my insides apart… I’ve dreamed of how I get to hold youre hand.. smile at you.. look deeply into your eyes.. spend the time with you.. I even dreamed about us spending the rest of our lives together.. going to church together.. having  family.. how I dreamed how you’ll look like when you’re old, how I will still love you till the ends of my days.. .. I dreamed all of these with you.. with only you.. 

1 comment: